This is a really old recipe. When I went in to revise it to SmartPoints, I lost the pictures. The horror!
I need to make this soon and get a picture in here. Until then, think Hamburger Helper, but better. My mom always made that when I was a kid, and I loved it!
This recipe reminds of that.
- 1 lb 95% lean ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 T flour
- 1 10 oz can beef broth
- 1 4 oz can sliced mushrooms
- 6 oz fat free Greek plain yogurt
- Salt and pepper
- Cooked Egg Noodles....or Brown Rice....or Mashed potatoes or a Baked Potato!
- Cook beef and onion together over medium heat.
- Sprinkle flour over the beef mixture and mix well.
- Add beef broth and mushrooms and continue to stir over medium heat until heated through.
- Turn off heat and add yogurt and mix well.
- Add cooked Egg Noodles and stir. Or pour over Brown Rice or potatoes, or even a Baked Potato!
- One Serving for Stroganoff Only = 5 SmartPoints
- Make sure to add your SmartPoints for Egg Noodles, rice or potatoes!