Friend Making Monday’s comes from Kenlie’s blog. Go over to her blog and check it out!
The following comes from her blog…….
“If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!”
Her topic this week???
Inside Your Home
1. Do you live in an apartment/condo, townhouse or house?
2. What is your home’s coolest feature?
The cabinets for sure……and the Entertainment center. My husband is a Custom Cabinet Designer. 🙂
3. Do you enjoy DIY projects?
I do. I am currently doing “something” with my grandma’s old Singer. So far, it’s just sanded. I am currently pondering my next steps. I’m scared.
4. When using the dishwasher do you use powder detergent or liquid?
Powder. They have liquid??
5. Do you have a TV in your bedroom?
Yes. I would probably finish a Book for Book-club if I didn’t though. I blame the husband.
6. Is your range gas or electric?
Electric. I didn’t know…….
7. How often do you sweep/mop/vacuum?
Uh……not often enough. But I’m a freak about “picking up!”
8. What is your favorite place to shop for home furniture and accents?
I find I unexpectedly buy a LOT at Hobby Lobby.
9. Do you decorate for holidays?
I do. It always feel cozy, but I always wish I was better at it. More trendy, less traditional.
10. If you could have HGTV come in and redo one room in your home which room would you choose?
The MASTER! We have lived here 13 years, and I have never LOVED it.
“love the life you live, live the life you love”