Kenlie, (check out her blog HERE) has a great blog, and every once in a while, I like to participate in her….
Friend Makin’ Mondays!!
It’s a Questionnaire designed for Bloggers to connect with each other and have a little fun finding out about one another! We answer our questions and then put them on her blog! She has a lot of followers, so it’s fun to see how everyone else answers, and I always find a new blog I love!
Here are today’s Questions and MY answers!
Ten Simple Questions
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I can’t believe these jeans fit, or do they?
2. Do you prefer to pay for things with cash or plastic?
I hardly ever have cash, but I decided to pay cash for groceries in the month of July and see if I can cut back a bit. I spend wayyyy to much at the grocery store!
3. What is one word that you use too often?
Son-of-a-%€£¥$! I’m trying to replace it with Mother Fudger, but it’s just so appropriate when I trip, run into something, drop something, stub my toe, etc……
4. Who is the last person outside of your family who said “I love you” to you?
A Girlfriend of mine.
5. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone and mailed it?
Today! I haven’t done that in years!
6. Have you ever been called upon for jury duty?
Yes, and it was the longest six weeks of my life! But I did learn a LOT about drugs and drug dealers! An 8 Ball is NOT just on the Pool Table!
7. How many keys are on your key ring?
Two. Car and House.
8. List two characteristics that you want to change about yourself.
a) I wish I had more motivation before 9:00 am
b) I wish I wasn’t so nervous when someone besides me is driving. It’s just that I KNOW that I’m a better driver.
9. Do you bring your own shampoo and conditioner when you travel, or do you use what the hotel provides?
I’m cheap and I like to pack light! Always use the Hotels!
10. What is your birthstone?
I can’t remember. Let me Google it.
Topaz. Not a fan.
“love the life you live, live the life you love”