Friend Makin’ Mondays: Foodie Questions
Kenlie, check out her website HERE, does Friend Makin’ Mondays each week, and when I remember, I like to participate!!
1. Do you make grocery lists?
Yes. Grocery List, To Do List, Honey Do List, Dinner Idea List, People I Need To Call List……I LOVE LIST!!!!
2. Do you have a routine when shopping in your favorite grocery store?
I try to stay on the perimeter of the store. Fresh produce, Dairy, Meats. Less packaged food. I said I TRY!
3. What is your favorite seasoning?
My friend, Stephanie, introduced me to Cavender’s Greek Seasoning. Seriously, it’s good on anything and it also comes in Salt Free!
4. What is the healthiest food in your fridge right now?
It’s actually pretty well stocked right now with fruits and veggies, Greek yogurt, eggs, low fat cottage cheese and a variety of nut butters.
5. What is the most unhealthy food in your fridge now?
I have a TON of trigger foods, so I don’t really keep anything in the house that I might be tempted to binge on. Our kids are older and out of the house, so this is much more realistic for me to do now.
6. What is the most exotic produce you’ve ever had?
I bought a mango once? It was NOT ripe! Never bought one again. I love fruit, but I guess I love boring fruit.
7. Tell us about your favorite local restaurant.
Sunset Grill. Five minutes away. The atmosphere is great, neighborhood bar and grill, always someone we know having dinner on the bar side, live music, great food, first name relationship with the bartenders, I could go on and on and on.
8. What kind of pasta do you prefer (regular, whole wheat, etc.?)
I like whole wheat, but I don’t care for al dente pasta, so I do cook it a little longer.
9. If you could make one food calorie-free for an entire week, which food would you choose?
Pancakes. NO! French Toast, swimming in syrup, with bacon. I am counting this as ONE food. 🙂
10. If you had to choose would you rather give up french fries or chocolate?
French Fries. I can bake a potato and be satisfied. I might DIE without chocolate!!! How would I get through PMS?
“love the life you live, live the life you love”