I’m super excited to be writing my first blog post today from my new site!!
Again, I have to thank my awesome son, Jake, for whom I owe greatly!! I don’t really think he realizes how much help he was to me. I was either going to have to break down and pay someone to help me finish things up, or take a lot longer to learn what I was doing and not have it ready to go by the deadline I had hoped for, which is today!!!
He said that he is completely satisfied with dinner and cocktails for payment!
Here are few of the things I tried to do with the New Blog.
1. I tried to keep the new site looking as similar to the old one as possible.
2. I tried to keep it simple and user friendly.
3. I was able to go back to the old blog and bring in all of the old post.
4. I was able to go back into old post and update the top of the site with a few recipes and Meal and Snack Ideas!!
5. It should be simple for readers to comment at the end of the post!
6. If you like what you read, you can share via Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest at the end of the post!
I’m sure my post will be a bit sloppy for a bit, while I figure out how to post pictures and all that jazz. I must say, the old blogging way was super easy.
I hope my readers continue to follow me and continue to be motivated and entertained!
Your support has meant a lot to me!!
Have an AWESOME Labor Day Weekend!