But Before the Burrito….
I’m trying out a new Fitness App, and I’m kinda liking it! I downloaded MapMyFitness and I’ve been playing with it a bit. I’m not familiar with all it has to offer yet, but one of the things that I really like about is that at the end of your workout, you can make notes and save them, then go back to it later. I had set out yesterday to find a 1 mile route that I could start running regularly, then if I was feeling it, I would run it twice. I’m working on a goal for June that has to do with running, and I thought a regular route might help me with my goal that I am working on. Well, that’s not at all what I ended up doing. Perhaps another day. Instead I walked a 5K route. 🙂 When I got back to my driveway, I was short by a few tenth’s. It was kinda fun to pass my house and watch the little dot move, then as I headed back, watch the dot go backwards. I need to see what else this awesome little App can do!
Here’ my route at one of the park’s I like to walk at it. Two times around the park gets me a great 4 mile walk, and this path is a nice even surface, which I love!
I’m digging the map! Hence the name, huh?
Do you have a favorite fitness App that you use? I’d love to hear all about it!
I was in the mood for something with crunch, something hearty, something satisfying and filling and something quick and easy. I do love my egg whites for the protein. I know when I eat egg whites for breakfast, I’ll be satisfied all morning long. I’ve been in a tortilla mood lately, but I was wanting a little crunch. So I filled up my tortilla’s with my scrambled egg whites and cheese, and tossed them in the skillet with a little cooking spray!
Fold up one end of the tortilla.
Then fold over each side of the tortilla.
Repeat with remaining cooked egg’s and tortilla and lay them in the heated skillet sprayed with cooking spray. Lightly spray cooking spray on the top side of the tortilla’s.
Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until brown and just a tad crispy. Flip and repeat.
- 2 Small Carb Balance Tortilla's
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1 Slice 2% Cheese
- Cooking Spray
- Scramble your egg whites. I trust you know how to do that.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and set it aside.
- Tear up one slice of cheese into small pieces and spread it evenly over the cooked eggs.
- Put a lid on the top of the eggs and let the cheese melt.
- Remove the eggs to a plate and wipe out the skillet.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray.
- Fill one tortilla with half of the egg mixture and fold to close.
- Repeat with remaining cooked egg’s and tortilla and lay them in the heated skillet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Lightly spray cooking spray on the top side of the tortilla’s.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until brown and just a tad crispy. Flip and repeat.
- 8 SmartPoints
“love the life you live, live the life you love”