My plan for yesterday
- Plan meals for the rest of the week.
- Weight, Measure and Track.
- Drink plenty of water.
What actually happened yesterday
- I planned dinner for two nights and bought some eggs for breakfast.
- Worked the food truck, didn’t take my lunch, guessed on points.
- Worked in the yard for 90 minutes mowing, edging and pulling weeds.
- Drank 140 ounces of water.
The day went about halfway right.
I’m out the door to work the Food Truck again. I’m taking my lunch today!
Here are yesterday’s eats….
Breakfast – 8 SP
Two Eggs, Sweet Potato Hash and Berries
Lunch – 15 SP?
Un-Pictured Bites of Chicken Salad – 3 SP?
One Pork Banh Mi on a Corn Tortilla – 6 SP?
One Pork Taco on a Corn Tortilla – 6 SP?
Dinner – 12 SP
Big Salad with Grilled Chicken, Tomatoes, Pecans, Hard Boiled Egg and equal parts of Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil
Strawberries with 2 tsp Almond Butter
These are my 2016 Goals
Make time each week to Meal Plan
Drink 100 ounces of water each day
Exercise 5 days a week
Three Meals and One Snack, Daily
I can eat 30 SmartPoints a day.
I have an allowance of 35 extra Weekly Points that I can dip into throughout the week if I choose.
My Weight Watcher Week Begins on Friday’s
Breakfast = 8
Lunch = 15
Dinner = 12
Total = 35
Exercise = Yard work for 90 minutes
FitPoints Earned = ?
How many ounces of water I drank for the day = 140
Remaining Weekly SmartPoints = ?
“love the life you live, live the life you love”