Feeling Great!

September 1, 2017

So far so good!! (Posting from my Phone, so I hope it works.)

Tess will fill you in later, but I wanted to say that these drugs are great ๐Ÿ˜œand I feel really good.

I get to home today!

No nausea, pain is under control, incisions look good.

I even feel good enough to post this little blog!

“Love the life you live, live the life you love”

julesfarm@yahoo.com

Posts

54 responses to Feeling Great!

1. julesfarm@yahoo.com September 9, 2017 at 7:08 pm

Thank you Catherine. Not used to looking at the battle scars yet, but I know I will grow to appreciate them. Thank you for thinking of me and taking the time to comment.

Hugs to you!

2. julesfarm@yahoo.com September 9, 2017 at 7:06 pm

Thanks Miriam! Miss you all. Maybe while I’m recovering, I could sneak in and see everyone. Are you still going on Friday’s?

3. julesfarm@yahoo.com September 9, 2017 at 7:05 pm

Thank you Denise.

It’s like my day isn’t complete without a post! I’m sure I was driving my daughter crazy. lol

Thank you for thinking of me!!

Hugs to you in California from Kansas!

4. julesfarm@yahoo.com September 9, 2017 at 7:04 pm

Thanks for your prayers Michelle. I know they are working!

๐Ÿ™‚

5. julesfarm@yahoo.com September 9, 2017 at 7:03 pm

Thank you Donnia!!

6. julesfarm@yahoo.com September 9, 2017 at 7:02 pm

Me too Kendra. Happy this part is now in the past and looking forward to moving forward.

Thank you for thinking of me!

๐Ÿ™‚

7. julesfarm@yahoo.com September 9, 2017 at 7:02 pm

Thank you Sue!

8. julesfarm@yahoo.com September 9, 2017 at 7:01 pm

Thank you Michelle. Resting is hard!! lol, but I’m trying to sit when I know I need to.

Hugs

9. julesfarm@yahoo.com September 9, 2017 at 6:51 pm

Prayers received and appreciated Renee!!

Hugs to you!

10. julesfarm@yahoo.com September 9, 2017 at 6:51 pm

Thank you Sarah!!

11. julesfarm@yahoo.com September 9, 2017 at 6:51 pm

Thank you Tami!

12. julesfarm@yahoo.com September 9, 2017 at 6:50 pm

Love back at ya!!

13. julesfarm@yahoo.com September 9, 2017 at 6:50 pm

I despise jello due to a mono episode and a long hospital stay with a jello diet when I was 15 years old.

After my surgery on Thursday they brought me broth and orange jello and that was the best damn orange jello that I’ve ever had and I so wish I had a picture of it!

lol

14. julesfarm@yahoo.com September 9, 2017 at 6:48 pm

Thank you Wendi for thinking of me. Feeling good and ready to move forward….and to blog! lol