Success

December 15, 2017

I am laying in my bed right now at the hospital. The surgery was a success and I now have a flat tummy and new boobies made out of my own tissue. Yay!!! I’ll go home in 3 to 5 days.

Thank you all so much for your prayers, sending me some good vibes and wishing me the best.

It worked!!

julesfarm@yahoo.com

Posts

53 responses to Success

1. julesfarm@yahoo.com December 31, 2017 at 3:09 pm

Thanks Betty Sue!

2. julesfarm@yahoo.com December 31, 2017 at 3:08 pm

Thank you Lucy!!

3. julesfarm@yahoo.com December 31, 2017 at 3:04 pm

Thank you Barbara!

4. julesfarm@yahoo.com December 31, 2017 at 3:03 pm

Me too Latiffany. Thank you!

5. julesfarm@yahoo.com December 31, 2017 at 3:03 pm

Me Too!!Thank you Ronda!

6. julesfarm@yahoo.com December 31, 2017 at 3:02 pm

Thank you Janey!!

7. julesfarm@yahoo.com December 31, 2017 at 3:02 pm

Thank You Vicky! I hope you had a Merry Christmas as well and Happy New Year to you!

8. Wow, I pulled up the Birdball recipe from your blog, I had found it through Pinterest a while ago. I wanted to make more of them and then somehow found your latest blog update. I am happy your surgery went well. What an ordeal, especially the last minute news from the doctor.
    Sending good wishes to you for a speedy recovery and feeling back to normal for Christmas. YOur family and grandbabies are beautiful! I am going to follow your blog, I am a lifetime WW member (since November) and love finding new recipes and getting inspiration.

9. Praising the Lord for this good report!

10. ❤️🙏❤️🙏

11. Yippee! I am so happy for you! Thank you so much for sharing your story.

12. So happy for you.

13. I am so happy to hear this good news. I pray for you every night. You truly are remarkable and so is your husband!!

14. So happy to hear this!

15. Oh, I’m so glad!

16. So happy for you! Prayers for a speedy recovery & that 2018 will be a great year! Merry Christmas!!

17. So happy for you! Prayers for a speedy recovery & that 2018 will be a great year!

18. FANTASTIC NEWS! So good to hear!

19. Soooo happy to hear you’re doing well and the surgery was a success! Merry Christmas!

20. I’m so happy your surgery was successful, I prayed for you that it would be! Bring on 2018…lol. fingers crossed for a speedy recovery….God bless!