Email Me!

53 responses to Email Me!

1. julesfarm@yahoo.com December 30, 2017 at 6:25 pm

Hi Jenn! I peaked at your blog. Way to go for making those goals! I look forward to supporting each other!

Happy and Healthy New Year to you!

2. Hello! I am happy to have found your blog on Facebook. I am on the journey to get to goal, and I have made a commitment to blog every day. I attend Weight Watcher meetings each week and am so fortunate to be part of a vibrant community where members truly support each other. I am building up my online community and your blog is a great addition. I love your energy. Here is my blog: https://gettingtogoalmypersonaljourneytoweightloss.wordpress.com/2017/12/30/day-one-hundred-nineteen/ I would love to hear from you if you are able. If not, no worries I appreciate your kind words and positive energy.

3. julesfarm@yahoo.com August 16, 2017 at 1:54 am

I’m so sorry for the late reply Kait. To answer your question properly I would need to add those ingredients into the WW recipe builder on the app. I just haven’t had time to do that. To be safe, I would just go ahead and count them as 2 SmartPoints.

I am however now craving meatballs!! I’m glad that you liked them!!

4. Not sure if my last question went through! Let me know!

5. I made the birdballs tonight and they came out great! I used parmesan cheese instead because that’s what I had on hand. I used 1/3 cup rather than 1/2 cup. I also made 18 balls with the mixture rather than 12. Do you think the sps increased due to the parm cheese? Serving size for cheese was 2 tsp..20 cal, .5 sat. fat, 0g sugar, and 2g protein.

Also, I used store brand plain panko breadcrumbs.

Think each one will still be 2 sps?

6. julesfarm@yahoo.com September 4, 2016 at 3:53 pm

Shelley,

Thank you so very much! I love reading sweet comments like this. It SO makes my day.

Thanks for reading and thank you for appreciating my ups and my downs.

Have a great weekend!

Julie

7. Love your blog. You have such a great attitude and I love seeing your food everyday. Thank you for being so real.

Love,
    Shelley

8. julesfarm@yahoo.com May 11, 2016 at 4:45 am

I am so glad you came by! I was surprised because I wasn’t sure where in OP you were, but that worked out perfectly! Her food is yummy, so I’m glad you got to try something today!

The Plaza is big, but so fun. We are staying there this weekend to celebrate our anniversary. It’s becoming a tradition.

Let me know if you need help finding your way around the city and thanks again for coming to see me today! How fun to get to meet a reader!

Julie

9. OMG!! Thank you for lunch- it was awesome!!! As long as I can find the truck, I will be back! Lol! The plaza was amazing too – little overwhelming though, I didn’t expect it to be that big! Hope y’all got to enjoy the weather today!

10. julesfarm@yahoo.com May 10, 2016 at 1:44 pm

Love the Plaza! Hopefully I see you today!

11. Today might be better! My office is at 8300 College & I need to head that way for a little shopping…going to that Country Club Plaza…

12. julesfarm@yahoo.com May 10, 2016 at 2:04 am

Parking is a cinch. Gravel lot beside a gray building out in the country….kinda.

We are also at IModule Software, 5101 College Blvd, Overland Park, on Tuesday (tomorrow) and it is open to the public!

Maybe that is closer? Hopefully we have good weather. Eeeekkk with the rain! But we did need it.

Hope to meet you soon!

Julie

13. If the weather is good Wednesday, I will come find you at the truck! How is parking down there?