It was another Snow Day……which meant fighting staying away from the pantry. While pondering what all I would get done for the day (and knowing shoveling would fall into the day somewhere for activity points) a girlfriend called to see if I wanted to go Four Wheeling!! You Betcha!! Okay, actually she called to say that she was getting out of the house in her pick up, and would I like to join her? So I did!
We ran a few errands, had lunch out, then came home to shovel.
But before any of that happened….I made these!
- 1/4 Dry Quaker Oats, Quick 1-Minutes Oats
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 smashed banana
- 3/4 C. Frozen Blueberries, with a few blueberries set aside to put in the pancakes while they cook.
- 1 Packet Sweetener (Optional)
- Thaw the frozen blueberries in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Add 1 packet of sweetener (if using sweetener) to the blueberries and microwave those for another 30 seconds, more if needed. I just wanted them warm. This is your pancake topping!
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a blender.
- Pour batter onto heated skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add a few blueberries to the top of each pancake.
- Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Flip and cook for 1 to 2 minutes longer.
- Top with Blueberry Topping!
- 3 SmartPoints
So, like I said….pulse just a few times. Too much pulsing makes for runny batter…..
Should look kinda bubbly…..
Pour onto heated skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, and add a few blueberries to the top of each pancake. Cook for about 3 minutes. I only cooked two at a time, but if four will fit on your skillet, then go for it!
Flip and cook for 1 to 2 minutes longer.
Top with Blueberry Topping!
“love the life you live, live the life you love”