I couldn’t sleep last night. I’m certain I was thinking about what I had and HAD NOT packed???
I got out of bed and spent some time reading some of my favorite blogs.
I recently discovered Roni. She is quite the inspiration. Her blog has a LOT of information and last night I spent a little more time looking around her blog to see what all she had to say.
Click HERE to check it our for yourself!
One of things I found on her blog that I liked, was “100 Random Things About Me”. I’ve done the “25 Random Things About Me” before, but 100 seemed like a challenge, and she challenged her readers to do it. I was wide awake……so……
It seemed like a light hearted way to start my vacation.
1. I think about my weight everyday, and have as long as I can remember.
2. I love writing this blog.
3. I can’t believe how much my husband really does love me, I can be a lot to handle.
4. I think I’m a good mom.
5. My husband say’s I’m a good wife.
6. I can’t believe how much I love my dogs, even the one that poops in the house.
7. I love spending time with my girlfriends.
8. I hate that feeling in the morning of having to remove the covers.
9. I love coffee.
10. My favorite thing to wear is yoga pants and a tank top.
11. I wish I didn’t have to wear a bra.
12. I dream really weird stuff on a regular basis.
13. I think I will be one of those people that ends up in my car in a body of water. I dream about it.
14. I have an 80% hearing loss in my right ear. It’s convenient when the TV is too loud at bedtime. I just lay on my left side.
15. I’m obsessed with trimming my toe nails and my bangs.
16. I have man hands.
17. I’m the best driver I know.
18. I played the Oboe for five years in grade school and middle school.
19. I want to learn to play the piano.
20. I can not be left alone in a room with Peanut M&M’s, or a cake.
21. I take a shower until all of the hot water runs out.
22. I hate to vacuum.
23. I love to make list.
24. I have to balance my checkbook to the penny!
25. My favorite color is blue. Any blue.
26. My favorite number is 5.
27. I count things all the time. I think I have OCD, for real.
28. I didn’t go to college. ( I couldn’t focus. I was counting the tiles on the classroom floor.)
29. I love to try new recipes, but nothing too difficult.
30. When I was 4 years old, I fell out of the car. I still remember the actual falling.
31. When I was 7 years old, I broke my arm doing something my brother dared me to do.
32. I smoked cigarettes from age 18 to 30.
33. I love to go to the movies alone. I always sneak in a latte.
34. I love to paint on canvas, but I don’t really know what I am doing.
35. I love to take a bath, but like my shower’s, it’s an event. I’m in there for like an hour or more.
36. My parents have been divorced for 27 years, and I still can’t believe it sometimes.
37. I have one brother. The one that made me break my arm.
38. My mom gave birth to identical twin girls in between my brother and I, and they both passed away on the day they were born.
39. I’ve lived in Kansas for my entire life.
40. I’ve only been to Canada and Mexico. I’d like to visit other countries.
41. English is my only language. I can say “beer” and “please” and “thank you” in Spanish….because I’ve been to Mexico.
42. I love to decorate my house, but it never feels finished.
43. I have a LOT of common sense, but I’m not very smart.
44. I pray a lot, but I have never been able to find a church that I feel comfortable at.
45. I will go to Weight Watcher meetings for the rest of my life.
46. I love flip flops. I hate high heels.
47. I like to go to dinner by myself.
48. I think too much.
49. My favorite subject in school was math.
50. My first real pet was a dog we got for Christmas when I was 4. We had her until I was 18!
51. My first car was a 1971 Oldsmobile Delta 88. It was almost as big as our house.
52. I like to mow the lawn. Sometimes I mow the front yard in circles. People stare.
53. I like to wash my car in the driveway and crank up the tunes. People stare.
54. When I was a kid, my dad built a deck on the back of the house. He cut a nice big hole in a part of the deck and put a horse tank in it. I told everyone we had a hot tub. My friends came over and we had “layout” parties. True story.
55. I think birthdays are a really big deal.
56. I don’t have a pancake griddle, but I want one.
57. I think I am going to live to be in my 90’s. (If I don’t die in my car in a pond before that.)
58. I have one tattoo.
59. I went sky diving for my 40th birthday.
60. I eat at least one banana every day.
61. I have really chubby toes.
62. I started getting gray hair when I was 24.
63. When I’m home alone, I play the music really loud and sing into the remote, or my thumb.
64. I love a fire in the fire place all winter long!
65. I like to go for long drives by myself.
66. I wish I were a better listener. I also think I have ADD.
67. I love to get a massage, but not a deep tissue massage.
68. I hate to get a pedicure. I’m just really sensitive.
69. This number makes me giggle.
70. My favorite Season is Fall.
71. My very favorite movie is “An Affair to Remember” with Debra Kerr and Cary Grant.
72. My birthday is 11-22-66. I think all of those double digits mean something special. I just don’t know what.
73. I can barely keep a simple house plant alive. I think they need water.
74. I’m always looking for a pair of readers, and they’re usually on top of my head. Sometimes two pairs.
75. In High School, I played Softball, Volleyball and Basketball. I didn’t start on any of those teams, but I did make the team!
76. I know the alphabet in Sign Language.
77. I’m realizing life is easier when you have zero expectations.
78. I like to doodle.
79. Both of our dogs sleep in our bed.
80. I like big hair. I miss the 80’s.
81. I can’t swim. Treading water freaks me out and I panic. (I am going to drive my car into a pond! I just know it!)
82. My favorite work out shirt is a Hanes tank top that I am wearing in my daughter’s 1st Birthday picture. She is 22.
83. Sometimes, I PRETEND that I am picking up the dog poop and putting it in the bag. (It grosses me out to carry it.)
84. My favorite dinner is Grilled Salmon, Mashed Potatoes and Red Wine.
85. I wish I were passionate about exercise.
86. I don’t really have any secrets.
87. I’d like to paint an entire wall in the basement with chalkboard paint for the grand kids…..and me.
88. I love to play Checkers.
89. My idea of shopping, is lunch and wine.
90. I do like to grocery shop.
91. I rarely make my bed, but the rest of the house is always picked up.
92. I wake up hungry.
93. I wish I were more tech savvy.
94. I should be a more patient daughter.
95. I think about when I will be a WW Leader, then panic about being in front of all of those people.
96. I love to make people laugh.
97. The older I get, the more I like myself.
98. The older I get, the more I understand myself.
99. The older I get, the healthier I get.
100. When I started this blog, i had no idea how much I would learn about myself.
Now you know more than you really care to know, but I encourage you to try to do this too!
Can YOU come up with “100 Random Things” About YOU???
“love the life you live, live the life you love”