- 1/4 C Dry Quaker Oats , Quick 1- minute Oats
- 1/4 C Canned Pumpkin
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 5 Drops of SweetLeaf Vanilla OR 1 Packet of Sweetener of your choice
- 1 T. Pumpkin Butter
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat.
- Combine all ingredients, except for the Pumpkin Butter, in a small bowl and mix well with a fork. Lightly spray your skillet with cooking spray.
- Pour batter onto skillet, making three pancakes.
- Spread out the thick batter with the back of a spoon into desired shape and thickness.
- Cook for about 3 minutes, then flip and continue to cook for about 2 minutes.
- Top with Pumpkin Butter
- This recipe makes one serving.
- One serving = 5 SmartPoints
The “icing on the cake”, (pardon the pun) is the Pumpkin Butter on the top! You really need a good Pumpkin Butter to make these complete!
“love the life you live, live the life you love”