I hopped on Pinterest yesterday and started searching for a Gluten Free and Sugar Free Granola recipe! I found several recipes that sounded good, and after a quick run through of what I had on hand in the pantry, I came up with six simple ingredients that I thought might work!
All of the ingredients came together with ease, and it took less than an hour from beginning to end.
I loved it!
- 2 1/2 C. Gluten Free Quick Cooking Oats
- 3/4 C. Sliced Almonds
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 C. Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Coconut Oil, Melted
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- Mix the first three ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the next three ingredients and whisk well.
- Now add these to the dry ingredients and stir well until all of the dry ingredients are moist.
- Spread granola mixture on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in a 300 degree oven for 35-40 minutes, making sure to stir the mixture every 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
- One Serving = 7 SmartPoints