It was one of my Pinterest browsing days, and some Zucchini Pizza Bites caught my eye. I had some leftover Turkey Taco Meat with Black Beans, Corn and Tomatoes mixed in, and I decided that sounded like a great topping for some Zucchini, so I made these little Zucchini Bites.
Broil for 1-2 minutes, or until cheese melts. Enjoy!
- 1 Zucchini, Sliced
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup of Cooked Lean Turkey Taco Meat
- 10 g of Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Wash and slice zucchini into approximately 1/4″ slices.
- Spray Zucchini with Olive Oil on each side and lightly salt with Sea Salt.
- Grill Zucchini in a grill pan sprayed with cooking spray for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- (You could also cook these in a nonstick skillet.)
- Lay grilled zucchini on a baking sheet (I used foil on my baking sheet) and divide taco meat evenly on each zucchini round, approximately 1/2 Tablespoon.
- Spread cheese evenly on each round.
- Broil for about 1-2 minutes, or until cheese melts. Enjoy!
- 5 SmartPoints
“love the life you live, live the life you love”