- 1 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 T. PB2
- 1 Frozen Banana, broken into chunks
- 1 packet Sweetener of your choice
- 3 Ice Cubes
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. The frozen banana’s are what give it that ice cream texture that makes it soooo delicious!
- I count this as 2 SmartPoints. 1 point for the milk and 1 point for the PB2. I do not have smoothies very often.
- If you eat smoothies or treats made with blended fruit several times a week, Weight Watchers suggest that you count them as more points because those calories can really add up!
- When I enter this recipe into the WW Recipe Builder as a drink, it is 7 SmartPoints.
“love the life you live, live the life you love”