I love a Flank Steak, but I think there is a secret to making sure it is tender and juicy, the way a good steak should be.
The secret? Poke it and soak it!
This taste great with potatoes and green beans. It also makes an amazing Steak Salad!
- 1.5 lbs flank steak
- 1/2 C olive oil
- 1/3 C soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1/4 C apple cider vinegar
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 T of mustard
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1/2 T paprika
- 1/2 T onion powder
- 1/2 T salt
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Cut steak into smaller pieces, or leave whole. You decide.
- Poke steak generously with a fork on each side.
- Put steak in a large bag.
- Mix all other ingredients in a bowl, then pour over steak in the bag and seal.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Grill for 6 minutes on each side and it is perfect every time!
“love the life you live, live the life you love”