Looking for a crowd pleaser to take to a party? These Medjool Dates are stuffed with 2 Raw Almonds, wrapped with 1/2 slice of Bacon and drizzled with honey. What is not to love?
They are 3 SmartPoints per piece, so decide if they are worth it or not when making these up!
SmartPoints or not, your guest will love these!
Please do not skimp on the dates. Buy the Medjool Dates. They are a tad more expensive, but they are delicious.
Slice date open and remove the pit.
Fill date with 2 almonds and close.
Wrap each almond filled date with 1/2 slice of bacon and place seam down on cooling rack.
Drizzle with honey.
Bake at 425 for 15-17 minutes, turing over at 8 minutes.
Broil for 1 minute at the end.
Remove and cool for 5 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- 24 Medjool Dates
- 48 Raw Almonds
- 12 Slices of Bacon (I used Willshire Sugar Free)
- 1 T. Raw Honey
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place a cooling rack over a foil lined baking sheet for easy clean up.
- Slice each date open on one side and remove pit.
- Fill each date with 2 almonds. Close date.
- Wrap each almond filled date with 1/2 Slice of bacon and place seam side down on cooling rack.
- Drizzle all bacon wrapped dates with honey.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, turning each date over at 8 minutes.
- Broil for 1 minute at the end of cooking time to crisp bacon.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Approximately 3 SmartPoints per date.
“love the life you live, live the life you love”