Busy day, no time for spilling all my thoughts here, but need to post my food. I’ll have a hard time going to sleep if I don’t do it.
Maybe something will sound good to you like this soft boiled egg?
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Gently add eggs to the boiling water and boil for 6 minutes.
- While eggs boil, fill a bowl with ice water.
- After the eggs have boiled for 6 minutes, remove one at a time with a slotted spoon and place in the bowl of ice water. Let sit for 2 minutes.
- Remove from ice water and peel.
- These should peel perfectly, but occasionally running under cold water will help as you peel the egg. Not too long though if you like to eat your egg warm!
Breakfast – 8 SP
Sweet Potato Hash made with Peppers and Onions and Zucchini topped with two Soft Boiled Eggs.
For Soft Boiled Eggs, bring water to a boil. Add eggs and boil for 6 min. Remove eggs from boiling water and place in a bowl of Ice Water for 2 min.
Peel and enjoy.
Lunch – 5 SP
Bell Peppers, Hummus and One Chicken Brat on Toast with Dijon Mustard.
Snack – 4 SP
Still hungry after lunch….
Two Mama Lupe’s Low Carb Whole Wheat Tortilla’s with Hummus
Snack – 2 SP
Enjoyed an afternoon Iced Coffee with this Caramel flavor of Premier Protein.
Dinner – 9 SP
Leftover Pot Roast from Sunday and steamed Broccoli for a little color!
This doesn’t look extremely delicious, but there is a bunch of juice under all of that food and it tasted really good with the broccoli!
Snack – 4 SP
I decided to use my last 2 Smartpoints for the day on 1/2 cup of this delicious Vanilla Ice Cream, then I ate a cup instead.
Really shouldn’t eat out of the container……
I love Dancing With The Stars.
I wanna dance.
Daily SmartPoints Total = 32
Make time each week to Meal Plan
Drink 100 ounces of water each day
Exercise 5 days a week
Eat three meals and one snack daily
FOUR 100 Mile Walking Challenges this year! (This goal has changed a little now that I have this fabulous Fitbit.)
“love the life you live, live the life you love”