Have you tried the pancakes yet that only use 2 Eggs and 1 Banana for the batter? It took me a few times making these before I actually figured out all of the tricks, but now that I know what I’m doing, I really like these.
Combine the eggs and the banana. Add in any extra’s of your choice. Cinnamon, Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie Spice? I added 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon to this batch.
Give them a try!
- 1 Banana, smashed
- 2 Eggs, whisked
- 1/2 tsp of one of these, or mix them up. Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Allspice, Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 10 Chopped Walnuts
- 1 T. Maple Syrup
- Combine the eggs and the banana. Add spices, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie Spice? I added 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon to this batch.
- Heat skillet over medium low.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray.
- Pour batter onto skillet in very small amounts, about 2 Tablespoons. I cook 4 at a time.
- Let cook for about 2 minutes.
- This is important. Using a spatula that is larger than the pancake, flip and continue to cook about 1 minute, or until pancake browns and no longer appears wet.
- 9 SmartPoints
- A few tricks to making these come out right. Make them small, cook them over medium low heat, flip with a spatula that is larger than the pancake.
- These do take a little practice.
“love the life you live, live the life you love”