I’ve been spending a lot of time in the kitchen lately playing with simple ingredients. I really like my Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal and my Oatmeal with Warm Cinnamon Apples for breakfast, but I hadn’t thought to play with the blueberries before.
This Blueberry Oatmeal really turned out yummy.
- 1 Cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 C Gluten Free Quick Cooking Oats (or any quick cooking oats)
- 1 packet Sweetener of your choice
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 3/4 C. Boiling Water
- Cook frozen blueberries in the microwave in a microwave safe dish for 1-2 minutes.
- Add warm blueberries to all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir well and let sit for 2 minutes.
- 5 SmartPoints
“love the life you live, live the life you love”